Monday, November 8, 2010

Bourjwah!


I attended the "Luxury for a Cause" Event last week at The Fairmont Nile City.
There were a couple of new emerging designers which i want to cover...
Heres my first one...

Bourjwah is a male clothing line created & designed by Moustafa Tonbol based in Toronto.
It is devoted to reinventing the image of the 1940’s and 1950’s vintage Parisian lifestyle. A line of luxury, the designs are exclusive as they are hand-made and created only in limited quantities. With only six new designs a season, Bourjwah is always current and fresh.
It is extremely refreshing to find someone creating a male fashion line. I personally loved the T-shirts with their vintage yet modern Parisian preppy chicness.
I got a volunteer to model my favorite T-shirt for me:)






No comments: